Acupuncturist in Castle Rock

My journey to acupuncture began in my younger years when I experienced recurring, painful bladder infections that failed to respond to medical care.

As medical doctors continued to do nothing but prescribe multiple rounds of ineffective antibiotics, I turned to homeopathic care, receiving treatment that immediately relieved my pain and healed the bladder infection. Eventually, my need to take the remedy was reduced and I rarely, if ever, got another bladder infection.

While I continued seeing the homeopath for other conditions, I found that the remedies sometimes worked, but an effective remedy couldn’t always be found. That’s when I tried acupuncture.

My acupuncturist effectively helped me with a range of problems. Whether I had a common cold, debilitating menstrual cramps, problems during pregnancy, or shoulder pain due to a repetitive use injury, I always felt better following my acupuncture session. Along with symptom relief, I also felt a sense of well-being. At that point, I knew it was my destiny to become an acupuncturist.

Today, acupuncture is my go-to for every ailment affecting my family. Before I became an acupuncturist, my husband, who has chronic back pain due to a ruptured disc in his low back, had episodes of severe pain that prevented him from working. All he could do was take pain killers and muscle relaxers and lay in bed. Now, after treating his back pain in the initial pain stage, the frequency between his back pain episodes has decreased and he no longer needs pain killers or muscle relaxers and doesn’t miss work due to back pain. Acupuncture has been a life saver for my family!

Click here to schedule an appointment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Acupuncture Can Redefine How Menopause Feels

Acupuncture for Golfers Elbow